Tara on Tour

Tara is the female Buddha of compassion and wisdom. This is a webdiary of a journey inspired by Tara....

Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Under My Nose...

Tara on Tour

Very unexpectedly, the Fourth Tara has been placed right under my nose. I came back to Blackheath on Sunday and whilst doing Tara practice yesterday, it became clear that the Fourth Tara should go in the garden of my family home. When I thought about this, I realised how appropriate - if a bit shocking - this was. Over the years, there have been a lot of fights at home and a lot of anger has flown around. The change now is enormous and might be considered something of a miracle - except that there has also always been a lot of love and a strong will to understand and accept each other. This seems to have won because the tensions that were once there have truly gone - and the reason for this is a change within us all.

So, whilst I have been contemplating Australia, Southern California, even Spain or the South of France for this Tara.... I have gone no further than my own backyard for her home. More than anything, this has shown me that I cannot predict in advance where each Tara is going to take me and that it isn't me who is in charge of this!! I find that liberating and reassuring somehow, which is also I guess the blessing of Tara... and realise that there is no "working for the benefit of others" that doesn't directly emerge from the work that I do on myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home