Tara on Tour

Tara is the female Buddha of compassion and wisdom. This is a webdiary of a journey inspired by Tara....

Name:
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Preparing...

Well, it's just taken me half an hour to work out to get back into this blog.....such is my natural affinity with technology. For a brief moment, I feared the entire epic odyssey was going to be limited to a one-page introduction and that you'd be left dangling on a cliff-edge wondering whether I'd dissolved into emptiness before I'd even left Edinburgh. This might of course be a safer, less expensive and more rapid path to Enlightenment, but for the time being I appear to still have ordinary form.

Today, I've been researching video cameras. The sales rep was a very enthusastic young man, who jumped up and down at the prospect of my buying a MAC computer to facilitate editing my own film.... spat on the floor and said it was all a question of image.... "they just look gorgeous. I don't want to be sexist but it used to be just women who went for the image, but now it's men as well. No one thinks about technology or quality anymore". Hmmmmmmmm.........

I think I'm going to buy a Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home